Haaaaaay Guuuuuuuuuuys! 8}

Hello my internet buddies! This is my BJD blog that will be filled my rambles that have doll themed bits and flecks and are generally doll rambles >.> I don't have somewhere I can just cover in doll goo, so this will be it. Tumblr doesn't leave room for blogging, I feel, as good as it is for looking at endless pictures XD

Anyway, so I'm here at 5:30 in the morning, can't sleep, and I'm working on opening the eyes of my MNF Luka sleeping head, who is either going to be Anouk, or her twin sister, who doesn't have a name yet. Originally it was just to be Anouk, but then I found a cheap open eyed head and I just pounced on that shit like a cat on a laser dot. I searched for a Luka head like a crazy bitch ever since getting Mikey, and suddenly when I cave and buy a sleeping head, not only does a gorgeous Angel Toast modded/faceupped head show up, but a whole blank open eyed girl, just my luck lol. Anyway, I only have Anouk's body on the way so far, so Nameless will have to share with Merida as Mikey's body is not only WS, but she's also slightly tanned WS, and freckled to the roof.

Here's what I have so far:



I don't have a dremel so I've been doing what I can in bits and pieces since 12 in the afternoon yesterday. Ugh, I wish I had my full strength or I would have had it done in a few hours, but I can barely manage 5 minutes of bevelling and carving. Though it is therapeutic. I have a while to go yet, but at least it's at that stage where I can see the liiight. Her eyes won't be that shape though, reminds me too much of a woosoo X3

So that's that! I hope to do a lot of editing today and catch up, I've done at least three or four shoots I haven't touched more than one shot, if that. OTL Mikey looks AMAZING in her new wig, and I did a tiny shoot with she and D, so that will hopefully get up today. OMG it's going to be great to share who shoots on here! Eeeee. Love you guys! <33



Comments
2 Responses to “Haaaaaay Guuuuuuuuuuys! 8}”
  1. Melissa says:

    "I just pounced on that shit like a cat on a laser dot" Best simile ever? I think so.

    I can't wait to see how the Luka turns out. :)

  2. Anonymous says:

    Ohh open eyes are so scary! I did it with my sleeping mnf breakaway head not long ago, and it was the worst thing I have done! Even worse that drilling the holes bigger in my domuya! =/ But it's so much fun to do this kind of things I think :) I do think your head looking really great! I'm so glad my father have a lot of tools I can use when I'm doing this stuffs :) The scariest part for me was openening the eyes with a knife =/ Didn't go as I wanted at all! D: But thankfully epoxy saved me and the head :) I'm so looking forward to see your work on this blog! //lajvio

Leave A Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an early twenties teenage dreamer with a desire to create the entire cast of my imagination as dolls.
All content Copyright Aeryn Turner 2006-Present. Powered by Blogger.